- High-strength steel pin and bush for added security.
- Anti-Spin locking mechanism prevents friction attack. 1 way locking and more difficult to spin.
- The pin and bush are both moulded with high impact ABS to provide better tamper-evident properties.
- The special high-resilient ABS material also does not break easily.
- The two parts of the Klicker bolt seal are joined together for easy handling.
- The Klicker seals are etched with permanent laser marking for name, logo, sequential numbers & barcode.
- Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced.
- Identical sequential numbers on both parts provide greater security as it prevents parts substitution or replacement.
Unlike the majority of bolt seals, the i-Klick bush is made of an all metal high-strength steel construction. The clip – the actual locking mechanism – is embedded in a groove in the metal bush, making the seals stronger and more difficult to tamper.
Typical applications of the i-Klick seal include shipping and intermodal containers. The i-Klick is also widely used for ground transportation. Be assured of better security with our innovative use of materials and industrial design.