- A strong tamper-evident mechanical seal, the Klicker 2K consists of a hardened steel pin and bush moulded with resilient high-impact ABS. With immense tensile strength and anti-spin locking mechanisms, the Klicker 2K is a fortified container bolt seal widely used in shipping, securing intermodal containers and ground transportation.
- Hardened steel pin and bush for added security. The pin and bush are moulded with high-impact ABS to provide high tamper evidence.
- Oval-shaped pin and bush to mitigate ‘spin attacks’.
- The anti-locking mechanism prevents friction and only allows 1-way locking.
- Identical sequential numbers on both parts provide greater security as it prevents parts substitution or replacement.
- Engraved paired pin and bush for easier handling. The bush is etched with name, logo, sequential numbering and barcode using permanent laser marking.
- Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced.
- Two colours for improved product definition, visibility and identification, marking variations and increased operation efficiency.
2 Klicker Bolt Seal | High Security Container Bolt Seal
The 2K Klicker is the first container bolt seal in the world to feature a unique two colours in its design. The 2K Klicker is a high security bolt seal, certified to ISO 17712 Clause 5 and 6.
- ISO Clause 5 & 6 certified and C-TPAT compliant.
- An Anti-Tampering Bridge.
- Two Colour Plastic to Prevent Cloning.
|Dimensions||585 x 360 x 200 mm|