Transporting Equipment to Offshore Platforms
Lashing straps are utilised to tie bulky goods together and to fix them on suitable carriers. In combination with our buckles and fasteners, a reliable connection between product and carrier is established.
Straps are available in a variety of strengths and widths to support a huge number of loading applications in trucks, containers, railway wagons, flat racks and vessels.
Container Surrings System
Load Securing for Oil & Gas UK
Lashing straps supplied by Mega Fortris are available in widths from 32 to 50 mm with break strengths from 2000 daN in linear traction up to 8000 daN within a system. Based on the type goods to be loaded and the type of carrier to be used, we are able to consult with you comprehensively and answer any questions. Our complete portfolio of lashing straps are certified by Germanischer Lloyd.
- High tensile strength
- Easy handling
- Certified by Germanischer Lloyd
- Suitable for all carriers
- Combinable with other cargo securing systems – e.g. dunnage bags
- One-way strapping for securing (Lashing) on flats, rail and in containers
- No risk of injury for shippers and consignees in using or opening the strapping
- Alternative to expensive ratchet straps and bulky binding wires.